I mean, really. Have you?
Oh, you need to know what! I’m checking in to see if you’ve entered the contest yet!
To celebrate my first full length novel, RUM PUNCH REGRETS, and the launch of my new jewelry line inspired by the series, I’m giving away the most beautiful bracelet ever. It’s a replica of one featured in the book – it retails for $585.
Handcrafted by Sevan Avakian, the amazing talent I collaborated on the Abby George Charm Series with, the ABBY GEORGE CHARM BRACELET is a Sterling Silver , one-of-a-kind, link bracelet with two charms: one is the two-bunch palm attached at the root (cool, right?) set with a Tsavorite and the other is a dainty heart set with a Ruby.
I love this bracelet and I love that I get to give one away!
Best part? This is seriously going to be the easiest contest you’ve ever entered!! Now, how to do it:
2. Answer the questions below – the answers are found in RUM PUNCH REGRETS
3. Email your answer to email@example.com to be entered
It’s that easy!
Want a bonus entry? Buy the book AND subscribe to my blog and I’ll enter you again! See how I did that? (Trust me, you will WANT to get my updates for giveaways and fun contests!)
Want another bonus entry? Follow me on TWITTER!
The more you enter, the better your chances – GOOD LUCK!!
(Multiple entries into contest are only valid barring that contestant answers the question found in the novel, as the initial entry)
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS:
1. At the beginning of Chapter Nine, what items does Abby pack for her trip to Nevis?
2. What is the “bit of island wisdom” on Ziggy’s taxi cab that’s mentioned in Chapter One?
3. In Chapter Seven, Abby places a bet at the roulette table on what number?
4. Abby inspects Ben’s fridge in Chapter Four. Name at least three items listed that she sees.
5. At the end of Chapter Five, Ben gives Abby money to help her take a cab home. How much is it and what is the currency he uses?
And there it is! The winner will be announced on July 4th – so make sure to check back.