We’re all Late Bloomer’s at heart aren’t we? I needed to make sure I was keeping good company – not just good. AMAZING. Yes, AMAZING company.
Here’s who I found – if you can think of anyone else and want to share, leave a note in the comments!
1. Stan Lee was in his early 40s when he created Spider-Man – and artist Jack Kirby, Lee’s partner, started drawing The Fantastic Four when he was 44
2. Rodney Dangerfield didn’t get his first “big” break until he was 42.
3. Julia Child published “Mastering the Art of French Cooking” when she was 49. She was on TV by her early 50s.
4. Charles Bukowski was 49 when his first book was published.
5. Laura Ingalls Wilder’s first book – “Little House in the Big Woods” – came out when she was 65.